THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring Cleaning #29 Email

I have three personal email accounts through Yahoo, Hotmail and Google. I use one for personal use for instance for friends and family, one email for creditors and one for web sites that ask you to sign up before looking at their web sites. I only use HCPL for work related items or at times for personal use. At times my family will send a quick email to tell me to check my personal email. After I read the email I usually delete it or forward to my personal email. Sometimes I do respond to a personal email but once I’m done with that email I delete it. One thing to always remember is that personal emails are not private and can be viewed and retrieved by Network Services.

I created three folders to move my emails to. I created one for informational emails that I might need to hang on to for a little longer. I created another one to put emails from my supervisor. The other folder I created is for Auditing/Purchasing information that I need to hang onto for a week or two.

I will have to get into a routine of deleting, moving, and forwarding emails more often. Maybe start skimming through emails on Friday’s and clearing out before a new week starts. I have deleted files in my in box. I had 194 emails. My box is now down to 3 emails.

No comments:

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes

Try to Stay Healthy!!!