THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Week 7: #17 New Technology

I came across this little gadget on a website called crazyaboutgadgets. I might have to really get one of these. You never know when you might lose your phone.

Losing your mobile phone or having it stolen is a nightmare, but losing your contacts numbers from your SIM card will cause a social meltdown! Fear not, the USB SIM Card Reader, one of the most invaluable gadgets has arrived at crazyaboutgadgets! Yes reader by name…reader by nature, the USB SIM Card Reader is a rather cute looking data storage gadget that allows you to backup your phonebook data, text messages and change your network provider all on your PC or laptop. Entering your friends names into your mobile is a painstaking exercise…unless of course you haven’t got any friends! It comes with its own software that allows you to back up all the data from your mobile phone onto your PC. Not only does the USB Sim Card Reader allow you to edit your contacts to keep them up to date, it also allows you to keep that library of text messages you’ve stored, edit your pin number and manage your passwords! The USB Sim Card Reader is a must and guarantees to provide you with complete peace of mind whatever happens to your mobile phone or sim card.

Technical specifications• Includes a PC address book.• Compose SMS messages, edit any contacts on your PC or laptop and send them to the SIM Master. • Free Windows software bundle.• No batteries required.• Hardware requirements: PC only: Windows 98SE, 2000, ME or XP. • Back up numerous SIM cards and store them all onto your PC.

I do look at other blogs and post comments. This week it is interesting in looking at all the new technology that people are finding and letting them know how cool their findings are.

3 comments:

Sports Mom said...

As I type my son has my cell phone because his is being repaired, therefore I have lost contact with all of my friends and family because I have become some dependent on my cell phone that has all of my contacts on speed dial or stored. I need one NOW!

LibraryLioness8 said...

I love the idea of being able to transfer info without having to enter it all again. Great product!

LibraryLioness8 said...

Forgot to say that I love your clock. :)

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes

Try to Stay Healthy!!!