THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

#25 Sound: Am I a music pirate? It's hard to know.

I have learned the process of burning CD's. It gets a little addicting for me. I have the IPOD that I place music on but don't have the capability to hear the music while I am driving. So in order for me to hear a few of my favorites I burn them to a CD and play them in my car. Recently I burned a few what I call exercise music for fitness instructors to use in class. Now I did not sell them for a profit. I gave them as a gift. I think musicians do benefit from sharing music online and are protected by copyright laws. I think it helps in their popularity. And they still are making profit. It's nice to just buy one song rather than having to buy the artist whole CD just for one song that you like.

No comments:

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes

Try to Stay Healthy!!!